This Notice (the “Notice”) describes how Firth Investment Management Pte Ltd collects, uses and shares the information you may provide and the information we collect in the course of operating our business and our website.
In this Notice, when we refer to “Firth Investment Management” or “we”, “us”, “our”, we mean Firth Investment Management Pte Ltd. We may revise this Notice from time to time by amending this page. Please read this Notice carefully because it sets out your rights in connection with the personal data we handle.
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you and which we have in our possession or control.
We are a Singapore registered company and, as such, we are subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“the Act”). In relation to specific personal data we may also be subject to other laws such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“).
All information or data sent to Firth Investment Management Pte. Ltd. via this website, by email or in any other way will be handled in accordance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
USE OF WEBSITE
By visiting this website, information on the access (e.g. date, visited sites, duration, IP-address) may be collected. These data are anonymised and not classified as personal data. Such data will be used for statistical purposes only, and will not be passed on to third parties neither for commercial nor for non-commercial reasons.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
We will process personal data that you give to us including when you email us or contact us through the various channels as follows:
- Recruitment application: when you apply for a role with us, you may provide us with your full name, date of birth, nationality, education, qualification details, your gender, your CV, mobile telephone number and other details.
- In connection with our provision of fund management services: when you or someone you represent becomes a client, you will provide personal information. If you are not a client, we may collect or receive personal data because you are involved in one of our clients matters, or you have simply contacted us to find out more about our services.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE
We may process personal data that relates to you for the following purposes:
- customer management, including new business prospects, if you have requested information from us, if you are a customer with an existing contractual relationship with us, or if you have otherwise given your specific consent for us to provide you with information relating to the company or our products;
- management of a contractual relationship with us to which you or someone you represent are a party,
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge,
- direct marketing for financial instruments and services, as well as other products and services that are promoted by us, if you have requested information from us, if you are a customer with an existing contractual relationship with us, or if you have otherwise given your specific consent for us to provide you with information relating to the company or our products.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Firth Investment Management Pte. Ltd. will not sell your personal information.
We will only pass your data to other entities if necessary for the purpose for which you supplied it to us in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement applicable to us.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain personal data for as long as is required for us to comply with statutory and regulatory record-keeping obligations applicable to our business.
If you are in the EU, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) that came into effect on May 25, 2018 gives you certain rights over your personal data. Those rights include: the right of access (article 15), right to rectification (article 16), the right to be informed (article 19), right to restrict processing (article 18), right to data portability (article 20) and the right to erasure (article 17).
Our designated individual for the purpose of section 11(3) of the Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore) is the Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO is Maryam Thasneem and her telephone number is +65 6327 5978.
All questions, enquiries, requests or complaints relating to data protection issues and Firth Investment Management should be referred to the DPO.
If you have any other questions, please contact us on email@example.com.